Top Ten Tasks For www.fedoraproject.org

Juan Camilo Prada juankprada at gmail.com
Fri May 9 22:09:23 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-09 at 23:05 +0200, Patrik Cevela wrote:
> Yeah but for more experienced users it may be confused. Or under that simple
> list create a link to expanded list of version with other version.
> Patrik

Keep in mind that we are not removing the links for other architectures,
they will still be in usual Get Fedora section (although some
modification might be done).

What we want to do is a one click download with the most common
installation media!. As we all know i386 still works on X86_64
architectures, so users with no experience will probably find in Desktop
live media an easy way to install fedora without worrying to much about
architecture issues (so we would cover a big part of the market with one
single file). Still if the user knows what he wants he will get the
chance to get it on the corresponding section. Remember that we want to
make things easier for new members.