USB Keys

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Tue May 13 16:01:39 UTC 2008

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> 2008/5/13 Karlie Robinson <karlie_robinson at webpath.net>:
>
>> I can buy USB keys wholesale (in the USA) if you want to duplicate the
>> drives yourself.  I don't mind ordering at cost for Ambassadors.
>>

> What sort of cost would that be? Would it be possible to forward them
> over to the UK? I guess it would make most sense for me to buy them
> wholesale over here, especially for the project I'm going to need 600

wholesale price fluctuates so I can give you a price for today, but
expect it to go up or down tomorrow.

There may also be Low order fees (usually less than $100 ordered at a
time but wouldn't apply here) and if you want me to ship it out of the
USA, I have to ship it here first and then ship it again to you as I can
only drop ship in the Continental USA.  I also can't call it a gift if
you pay me for the drives so you'll have to consider any customs duty.

Though if you really want it, I can explore distribution relationships
in the UK.  Email me off list.

So, today's price from one distributor...

KINGSTON DTI 2GB FLASH DRIVE 2GB DATA TRAVELER USB2.0 LIME GREEN -
$11.50 (the cap-less style with the slide out USB plug is the same price
- both in sufficient qty)

KINGSTON DT100 4GB FLASH DRIVE 4GB DATA TRAVELER USB2.0 - $18.25 (less
than 600)

KINGSTON MF 8G USB2.0 DTI 8GB - $37.00 (less than 600)

~Karlie