Fedora 9 in the press?

Steve Morris steve007morris at gmail.com
Wed May 14 13:33:27 UTC 2008

I would have put this in the location below but it appears that the site is
still being hit hard - Woohoo for successful release!

Fedora 9 screenshot walkthrough:

http://gnuman.com/screenshots.html?gid=35&d6259edcd4f2df665786e2186a9cdfa6=3de6c61425f87e4bc013bc02264ce434

I'll post it below as soon as the traffic calms down some.

Steve

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 1:28 AM, Jonathan Roberts <jonrob at fedoraproject.org>
wrote:

> 2008/5/13 Jonathan Roberts <jonrob at fedoraproject.org>:
> > Let's put these here:
> >
> >  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/PressArchive/F9
> >
> >  I haven't actually created the page yet because it's timing out. Might
> >  be sensible to keep track of things in this thread until the release
> >  activity dies down a bit.
>
> Right, I've worked through yesterday's archive and populated that page
> with the press stories. We should keep adding to these whenever Fedora
> comes up in the news, and maybe start an F10 page now to follow
> reports through development.
>
> It might be a worthwhile exercise looking through these stories too,
> and seeing which points they picked up on in the articles and how good
> a job we did at sending out the messages we wanted. From a quick first
> look, it seems like we did a good job! I think Paul's interviews
> worked wonders and definitely managed to focus many of the articles :)
>
> It also seems like everyone loved their free USB keys with many of the
> articles focusing on this point.
>
> Best,
>
> Jon

Steve Morris