Fedora Store mockup

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Thu May 15 01:41:26 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 10:04 AM, Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I took a stab at a front page mockup for the Fedora store. I have some ideas
> for the subpages too. I'm thinking basically the subpages will show all the
> possible products and maybe list which external sites you can get each in
> (for individual purchasing), and for bulk orders maybe it would have
> downloadable printer-ready artwork with recommendations by region of where
> to go with price estimates?
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Store/Mockup#preview

This is awesome!  Very, very nice looking.  Thank you for putting all
the work into the mockup.

And I like your idea of how to pull this off.  A store.fp.o page where
we can showcase the products and then links from there to take people
to the external site(s) we choose for actual purchase of the product.
I think that could work well.

And I love the bulk orders idea as well.  This would make producing
material in bulk for local shows so much easier for ambassadors.

Thanks again for the work you put into this!

~Jeffrey