Printing the posters

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu May 15 06:08:13 UTC 2008

Robert M. Albrecht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried, does not work. The background is distorted.

The background is distorted for PNG export? That's impossible... can you
please show the bug?

> Also I want to print them in A1, so bitmap files would be really large.

Since the PDF export does not support all the features, you will have
either to find a print shop that accept SVG (Adobe Illustrator and Corel
Draw are in fact able to open SVG files) or live with large raster files
(maybe convert the PNG to a lossy format, either JPEG or compressed TIFF
- do this with GIMP).