2. Fedora Linux 9 Is Here (Rahul Sundaram)

durai k fordurai at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 14:16:10 UTC 2008

Dear Sir,
               I need a fedora 9 CD, and i need details of local executives in Madurai, Tamilnadu, India. kindly send me the mail list of persons who is in Madurai. and I need some assistance so that i can market fedora easier and i need to know about the seminars, and demonstration of fedora which will be conducted in Tamilnadu, India... Any one person please send me fedora 9 CD or assist me to get the CD,
     My Address : 2/273, Vithagar Veethi, Gomathipuram, Madurai, Tamilnadu, India - 625020. phone : 9894831280.
                                                                    Thanking you,
                                                                yours
                                                             K. Durai.