Bleeding-edge Fedora

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 19 14:10:46 UTC 2008

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> On Mon, 19 May 2008, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Someone should write a response. Feel free to brainstorm here.
>
> "Dear Distrowatch, you're completely correct in your analysis."
>
> I mean, aren't they?  I'm not sure what kind of response is required.

". If you are a Fedora fan, but would prefer your Linux desktop to have
fewer experimental software packages, you might want to postpone the
upgrade for a month or two, or investigate one of the distributions with
a policy of shipping stable and well-tested software only."

... implies we don't test our packages. If you agree with analysis, fine
but I do think our choices can be explained further.

Rahul