Fedora + soccer = Ronaldo-esque technique

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu May 22 18:23:45 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-22 at 11:20 -0400, Kara Schiltz wrote:
> CNET
> The Open Road
> 5.22.08
>
> http://www.cnet.com/8301-13505_1-9950150-16.html

Awesome, the Fedora soccer-playing robots are picking up lots of steam!
Matt Asay is a guy who clearly *gets it* -- notice he points out how any
"customization" work done by the team, in the form of additional
software packages they found upstream, they contributed back into
Fedora.  And thanks to our consistent policy of working with upstream,
and problems we find or fix can be reported back upstream as well for
the entire FOSS community.  Now THAT'S teamwork!