I want a virtual Fedora coffee table book and you are going to help me get it.

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu May 22 22:48:19 UTC 2008

2008/5/22 CyberSpy <cyberspy at fedora.redhat.com>:
> I'm in. I do have some pictures already, going back to Core 1, of not only
> myself, but of various friends and an ex-g/f with Fedora swag or desktop i
> the background.

I was hoping for a specific item, easily duplicated, that we could
mandate be in all the pictures. One thing, one physical object, the
same size and shape and color in every picture that is symbolic of the
Fedora ideals.  And the repeated use of that symbol itself in every
single picture becomes a symbolic reference of the commitment each of
the pictured individuals share.

-jef