Fedora 10 preview release shines like a star

Steven Moix steven.moix at axianet.ch
Thu Nov 6 18:53:01 UTC 2008

> Hi,
>
> http://arstechnica.com/journals/linux.ars/2008/11/06/fedora-10-preview-release-shines-like-a-star
>
> "I tested the preview release in VirtualBox using the GNOME Live CD
> installer. I was particularly impressed with the high quality of the new
> desktop wallpaper image, which comes from the Solar artwork theme. The
> whole user experience felt amazingly polished. Fedora 10 is really
> shaping up nicely and feels like its going to be a very strong update"
>
> Rahul

In the same vein, we got a good coverage in the French press, on all major websites:

http://www.clubic.com/actualite-175890-fedora-evaluation-finale.html
http://www.pcinpact.com/actu/news/47104-fedora-linux-10-plymouth.htm
http://www.linuxfr.org/2008/11/05/24644.html
http://www.generation-nt.com/fedora-10-preview-release-linux-actualite-182641.html