the 4f

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Tue Nov 18 06:57:18 UTC 2008

>> I was was asking myself why there are no Logo and Banner changes made
>> with the new 4 Foundations? Are these planned for launching with F10?
>>

> It's too late now to do it for F10. I think we ought to replace
> infinity/freedom/voice with the four foundations by or on F11's release
Hmm, maybe its too late for print, but maybe online there could someone
change the Banners and Texts very soon just in time. I think thats a
matter of several minutes to change the Graphics and change it online.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that since July (see also
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2008-July/msg00142.html
) it is known that there was a "change" from 3 to 4 Foundations... Maybe
there could by a change "step by step".

best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org