Hello to all....

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 11:34:17 UTC 2008

2008/11/30 Naresh KN <nareshlx at fedoraproject.org>:
> Welcome to the world of Fedora Mate!!
>
> 2008/11/30 Udit Sharma <maxudit007 at gmail.com>
>>
>> I am Udit Sharma , a student of Kautilya Institute of Technology, Jaipur.
>> I am doing my B.tech in Computer Science. Currently in my 3rd year. I am web
>> Developer/Designer for last 3 years & contributing a lot to Open Source
>> Environment, I love Open source & I love Linux especially Fedora
>> Distribution. I am Mozilla Campus REP too and handling a lot of projects
>> under Mozilla Campus Club.Today I sign up for Fedora Ambassador program to
>> spread the word Fedora to the people.

Hi Udit,

Welcome.
Nice to have you with us.

Please make sure you subscribe to the fedora-india list
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-india
this is where we, Indian contributors discuss things.
Also join us at #fedora-india on irc.

Please let us know your home page url.
And if you need _anything_ please drop a mail on the list. or let me know.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Susmit.