talking points for F10

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 2 20:28:34 UTC 2008

2008/10/2 Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade at redhat.com>:

> What should we have in that talking point list, with what language
> around it?

It seems stupid and quite obsolete, but first of all, from my own
perspective, I'll put some answers to common questions: until today
the majority of the people didn't notice the difference between RH5
and F9 (soon to be become F10). I know those are annoying points (and
they aren't directly connected with F10), but I think we need to clear
our position in order to present the new release.

After this I'll put the key features, maybe underlining something
Fedora-strong feature and user-centric feature (better webcam support
and so on).

For Localization, I'm sure there will be people ready to do that, like
for Release Notes.

That's my point of view

Regards

Francesco Ugolini