social marketing (Re: FWN: Facebook page)

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Oct 5 21:06:38 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-10-05 at 18:46 +0100, Benjamin Lewis wrote:

> Maybe
> we could have a "Social Networking" SIG or something similar to
> co-ordinate this and other forms - e.g. Twitter-like services?

Hey, you just described the Marketing group!

Seriously, let's get something about coordinating and how-tos around all
the social networks, from Digg to Twitter.  Add it to the
Marketing/Tasks.  Maybe set some goals around exposure and connection
for Fedora 10.  For example, our focus on Digg'ing really improved in
the Fedora 9 release.

Anyone passionate about social networking/marketing and wants to work on
that?

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Community Gardener