Omega 10 Live CD Beta: Fedora With Added Multimedia

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at
Mon Oct 6 12:49:00 UTC 2008

A review of Omega 10 Beta.

"Intrigued by this latest development, I decided to take Omega 10 for a
spin. It proved to be an interesting experience - and changed my whole
view of Fedora...  I copied a couple of files over from a USB memory
stick (which was detected immediately and the Nautilus file manager
launched) - my MP3 files played perfectly in Rhythbox and my .AVI copy
of The Eye, starring the lovely Jessica Alba, played in VLC with no
problems at all. By now, I was grinning - and Fedora users will know why."