social marketing (Re: FWN: Facebook page)

Max Spevack mspevack at
Tue Oct 7 18:55:14 UTC 2008

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008, Benjamin Lewis wrote:

> Fair enough. Would it be better to create a todo list or something
> similar as part of Marketing/SocialNetworks or as a new page
> Marketing/SocialNetworks/Todo?

I just think it would be wise to have this an an agenda item in our
larger Fedora Marketing meetings, to keep as many people in the loop as
possible.  Why not make it part of the master Fedora Marketing to do

Ultimately, whatever you think makes the most sense is fine.