Self-Introduction: Ross Wardrup

Ross Wardrup minorsecond at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 13:32:06 UTC 2008

Hello,
My name is Ross Wardrup, and I'm from Denton, Texas, USA. I'm a student at
the University of Norht Texas and I'm going to school for computer science.
I'm also a produce stocker at Wal-Mart at the moment, which I'm hoping to
change soon. I hope to promote Fedora at my university and city and also to
help my marketing and people skills, and to help my future career. I'd like
to talk about installing Fedora on Apple Macbooks, because that is what I
use. I'd like to see greater compatablity with Apple products in Fedora, but
with Rawhide, that really doesn't seem to be a problem. I'd also like to try
to get into coding once I gain more skill, since that's what I'm being
educated for. I have no official qualifications in marketing or promoting,
but I have been promoting Linux in general for several years and have gotten
at least 10 people to switch over. I think I've got some good ideas on how
to promote Fedora at UNT, including getting a booth set up with laptops and
letting people "click around" Fedora.

Sincerely,
Ross Wardrup