FM & FWN

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 14 08:10:20 UTC 2008

Having just republished FWN 147 on FM, I now intend to put up this
post containing some notes and request for feedback on how we're
approaching it. Trying to keep in line with some of my own suggestions
about what we should post outside of the core content, I'm pasting the
content here to give people a chance to comment before I post it.

Obviously we'll need a more long term solution, but thoughts and
feedback welcome :) I'll probably give it until lunchtime here,
(GMT+1) before I go ahead and hit publish.

http://fedoramagazine.wordpress.com/category/fedora-weekly-news/feed/

Although this feed address will change if/when we move to Fedora's
infrastructure, I don't anticipate this happening for a while and I
will be sure to make it very clear when it does.

Secondly, and this is where I'd like feedback, FWN was not reformatted
at all from the wiki. While WordPress did a great job at converting
all of the existing formatting, I'd like to know if people would
prefer it in any other formats. This could include anything from
header styles, page breaks, inline links... the list goes on.

So, let us know what you think about how we're approaching the
republication of FWN by leaving a comment to this post.