FM & FWN

Steven Moix steven.moix at axianet.ch
Wed Oct 15 09:08:13 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 09:10 +0100, Jonathan Roberts wrote:

> Firstly, FWN has its own category here, 'Fedora Weekly News', and as
> such has its own feed. This means that all those who've been waiting
> for a FWN feed to subscribe to can now point their feed readers at:
>
> http://fedoramagazine.wordpress.com/category/fedora-weekly-news/feed/
>
> Although this feed address will change if/when we move to Fedora's
> infrastructure, I don't anticipate this happening for a while and I
> will be sure to make it very clear when it does.

Talking about feeds, the FWN feed in Liferea (in F9 at least) points to
http://fedora-tchung.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default and stops at issue
128. It would have been a good idea to publish a last post in this feed
with a notice to change the URL. A standard user isn't going to actively
seek a new FWN feed IMO.

Steven