statistics about marketing list users?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at
Wed Oct 22 08:52:22 UTC 2008

Jonas Karlsson wrote:
> This is still the Linux world so I'd guess the majority are developers
> and the developers are the rulers, judges and executioners. They are the
> ones to write and merge the code, to decide which idéas go where. So my
> question about statistics is about that, to know if there are many
> people not writing code that actually have any influence about what goes
> where.

So the people writing documentation, translating, packaging, working on
the website or creating graphics are developers or not? If someone do
such stuff and write some code only once in a while, is he developer or not?

> anyone more than me interested in this statistics?

I am more curious on how are you intending to count people for such stats.

nicu :: ::
Cool Fedora wallpapers:
Open Clip Art Library:
my Fedora stuff: