statistics about marketing list users?

Jonas Karlsson jonas.karlsson at fxdev.com
Wed Oct 22 11:58:48 UTC 2008

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Jonas Karlsson wrote:
>> Nicu Buculei wrote:
>>>
>>> I am more curious on how are you intending to count people for such
>>> stats.
>>>
>> You are way ahead of me there, I was still asking about if this has
>> been done!
>
> I don't think this has be done, as it is really hard to do (for the
> reasons mentioned above).
> Also, treating non-code developers as second class contributors (which
> such counting may lead to), is a sure way to drive them away.

Wow, that should never be the intention to call anyone second class
(those hwo interpretrate it that way is seriously wrong..) that would be
as saying that a president, investor or anyone of a company is second
class... everyone is a contributor! look at the whole picture as a big
company, the interesting part is about the decision making process as
mentioned in the original mail.. how much influense do a non developer
have in the decision making process!?!

//Jonas