Developers vs Grandmas

Luis Felipe Marzagao lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 21:42:11 UTC 2008

Sure! But the idea behind it is what is valuable, I think! It shows a
simple local file could improve the user experience without having to
alter upstream hard-code, and in an easy to maintain manner. Why not do
it in a persistent way locally, by Fedora Project, the same way logos,
for example, are maintained? Well, if the name of this list is
"expanding the Fedora user base", I think this is a tiny thing that
would do it. But, anyway, this is just my humble opinion (based on what
I hear from users near me). I certainly do not want to populate the
wrong list if this is considered to be the case. Thanks for your comments.