Fedora Project Brazil Releases the Third Online Magazine

Rodrigo Menezes rodrigomenezes12 at yahoo.com.br
Mon Sep 8 22:24:49 UTC 2008

The only magazine especialized in Fedora distribution in Brazil release
his third online edition. With powerfull stories for his readers, the
magazine was released focused in the system utilization for all kind of
users, including big enterprises as you can see in our cover story about
the migration in the Public Ministery Department in Tocantins state to
Fedora, as for Desktop users with stories about MPlayer, Pidgin, Ogg
Vorbis and others.

Included you can find the second article about System Config Tools for
Fedora, last article about Port Knocking and the third story about the
Introdution to Shell Script. Enjoy.

Special thanks to Paul Frield who wrote our Editorial and you can find
in English and translated to Portuguese.

This release we have a big promotion togheter with Mozilla team, wrote
some news about the Fedora Brasil Magazine release in our blog/site and
fill our form. The winners will receive some suvenirs as bottons,
stickers and t-shirts.

The editorial team is composed for Fedora Ambassadors and members of the
Fedora Comunity who take care of the content, artwork and revisions. Do
you wanna join our team? Acess the following link:
http://projetofedora.org/Revista

Link to the maganize and sorce files: http://projetofedora.org/Revista

Rodrigo Menezes
Fedora Amabassador