distributor spin

Leo Jackson lajjr at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 01:27:20 UTC 2008

Jason B,
I think what you want in not here if you want to market Fedora under your own ideas for consumers to pick and choose what they want like Slax and you sell it, well you would need a core and a auto build system for compiling and then have a web site to link people to there wants let them view all packages pick and choose. Or offer your services to choose for them. And sell the ISO or disk through the mail. Then your not actually charging for the OS, but for the job of getting all together.

EX:: Graphics programs for artists
    3d Software Ink scape, Gimp, Blender, Synfig etc for animators.

Leo Albert Jackson Jr
Owner Head Programmer
LJ's Electronics and Software