Opening Red Hat Magazine

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Sep 24 19:57:53 UTC 2008

I'd like to ask folks here on this list a question.

If we decided to open up Red Hat Magazine, so that members of the Fedora
community were part of the editorial board, responsible for identifying
and producing great Fedora content for a broad audience, and using the Red
Hat Magazine voice directly -- would that be of interest to people here?

I'm talking about running RHM completely transparently.  Open editorial
meetings, an open publication calendar, etc., etc.  Would you be
interested in participating in such a project?

--g