Opening Red Hat Magazine

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Sep 25 16:52:36 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-09-24 at 15:57 -0400, Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:
> I'd like to ask folks here on this list a question.
>
> If we decided to open up Red Hat Magazine, so that members of the Fedora
> community were part of the editorial board, responsible for identifying
> and producing great Fedora content for a broad audience, and using the Red
> Hat Magazine voice directly -- would that be of interest to people here?
>
> I'm talking about running RHM completely transparently.  Open editorial
> meetings, an open publication calendar, etc., etc.  Would you be
> interested in participating in such a project?

Late to the discussion and obviously biased, but yes.

In fact, I have already decided to do that with Dev Fu.  I have a draft
proposal to the world of communities Red Hat is involved in.  The idea
is nearly analogous to what you are saying, but I had planned on running
it all through myself so as to not have to seek approval. :)

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Community Gardener
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org