Opening Red Hat Magazine

Mani A a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 17:49:40 UTC 2008

2008/9/25 Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade at redhat.com>:

>> Also, do you see any role for Fedora Weekly News?
>
> This is entirely my vision of how this could work, so take it with that
> hefty grain of salt.
>
> * Consolidate writers and editors of RHM, FWN, and a to-be Fedora
> Magazine as one virtual team
>
> * Create 3.5 distinct web presences:
>  redhatmagazine.com -- as it is right now, just with even more
> community-focused content
>  fedoramagazine.org -- content that appears in RHM.com tagged as Fedora
> also appears here.  Front page ticker shows FWN.

I think it will help if we allow contributions on derived
distributions and forks too in this section.
Some stress on advocacy and details of implementing different types of
community/special projects should be in place.

Members of the documentation team may also be required to join the
fedora Magazine Team.

>  news.fedoraproject.org -- news aggregation that may share some content
> with *magazine.(com,org)
>  developer.redhatmagazine.com -- same mission as RHM.com, same
> relationship with fedoramagazine.org, focused on developer content

Best

A. Mani

--
A. Mani