Fedora Marketing Meeting 2008-09-25 Summary

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Sep 25 20:23:14 UTC 2008

Today we talked strategy.  Our summary points are:

* Strategy for the next six to nine months:
** Publicize features more
** Come up with more stories about people and projects
** Use the feature pages and other existing processes
** Add appropriate tools and processes
** KISS but effective

The task list is now updated with tasks for press, release
announcements, and talking points.  Any other release-specific tasks
need to get on here now?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Tasks

You can see a log of today's meeting here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Meetings/Minutes/IRCLog20080417