French Press Kits WAS Re: 2009-03-31 meeting log

Steven Moix steven.moix at axianet.ch
Wed Apr 1 18:37:57 UTC 2009

Hi

On Wed, 2009-04-01 at 12:32 -0400, Jack Aboutboul wrote:
> Okay, so how about I will wait until the end of the week and see what
> you have and maybe work with the translation team on putting things
> together.  Meanwhile, is this up somewhere or do you have a list of
> contents?

It's not advanced enough to be available right now, but we have 4 press
kits planned, each one has a "common" part with generalities about
Fedora, then each press kit has a specific content targeting a specific
audience.

The design will be done with Scribus as far as I know, the form-factor
is an A3 paper sheet cut in half (in the length) and folded in 3. This
is to allow ambassadors to print them themselves. So we will have 6
faces in total, which will contain:
- The front cover with the Fedora logo
- A general description (the common part)
- A place to put a CD/USB and instructions on how to use it
- A page with screenshots concerning the specific target audience
- A page with generic Fedora screenshots
- The back cover with contact informations

It looks like that: http://www.alphatek.info/divers/dscn2491.jpg

Steven