[Fwd: Re: Fedora Weekly News]

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sun Apr 5 09:38:26 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

please find below a text which arrived this week in my inbox from a
German Linux Radio Station.

In short words (translated) they asked me if it's possible to get
somebody (or a group) who is willing to "announce" the FWN weekly in
German in the radio of that Linux station in a five-minutes-cast.

I know that there are a bunch of german speaking Ambassador who're only
reading that list and I want to ask who will participate in that "new
sub-Project" which I think is really new.

Personally I think there should be a group of 5 to six people who are
willing to work together, translate the FWN (maybe have some additional
region informations) and record them to a hearable stream in the
requested format and transfer that to the station.

It is imho important that we fullfill that request, because it's
important to be "heared" and we have the possibility to "show up" weekly
in a 5 minutes session but "YES, we can ....!"

... instead of other Groups, Projects and Distributions which are not as
organzied as the EMEA AMbassador and also Marketing Team.

At the moment I have Christoph Wickert and Yannik Stadelmaier who are
helping.

Anybody else???

Waiting for your reply, also about your (additional) ideas

Regards

Gerold

--
Regards

Gerold Kassube
Fedora Ambassador

Deutschland / Germany
Schweiz / Switzerland
Email: GeroldKa at fedoraproject.org

1024D/F33128B9   4ABC A903 F1F4 D9CC C422 AACA EDF1 DF42 F331 28B9