New Meeting Time Tomorrow 2009.04.14 @ 20.00 UTC

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 03:01:06 UTC 2009

Hey Guys,

Sorry I sent this earlier today from my friends computer and was
wondering why it didn't show up.  He just emailed me now telling me I
sent mail through his account.  Sorry guys!!

Hey Everyone,

We have a new meeting time for tomorrow.  We are going to go to non-utc
fixed, which means we are going back to 20.00 UTC which is 4pm Eastern
and 1pm Pacific.  This will allow more of our european counterparts to
be active, since before it would have meant them being at a meeting at 11pm.

See you tomorrow!

Jack