Slogan, redux

jere samuli perttula j.s.perttula at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 05:40:15 UTC 2009

I like the "Reign with Pride" slogan as it has many meanings, is short
and simply shows that Fedora reigns (or at least should reign) over
all operating systems. It shows that we should really be pride of the
FOSS we are using and of showing the way to others and clearing the
road for them. The true king is the one who is willing to serve his
followers and who is making and showing the way for others.

--
Jere Samuli Perttula