F11 screenshots & tour

Steven Moix steven.moix at axianet.ch
Thu Apr 30 15:28:18 UTC 2009

Hi there,

On Thu, 2009-04-30 at 12:46 +0200, Steven Moix wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-04-29 at 18:41 +0200, Steven Moix wrote:

> > > Moixs is listed as the owner of the screenshots.  Can we confirm whether
> > > or not he's still able to do it?
> >
> > Yes yes, it's on my planning for tomorrow. i just need a confirmation
> > from Art that the Anaconda artwork won't change.
>
> I got a confirmation from mizmo, I'll go ahead and complete the page in
> the next couple of hours.
>
> Steven

I started to upload pictures on
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_11_Screenshot_Tour

As mentioned by Max, I reduced the number of Anaconda/setup screenshots
by 50%. I made them during the install (Shift+printscreen saves them
"somewhere") but they were not saved after the reboot, I'm quite pissed.

Feel free to add your pictures in the "Applications" section. The rules
are simple: 1000 pixels wide and only display software available in
Fedora, we don't want rpmfusion stuff in there.

Can someone make KDE, XFCE or Sugar screenshots?

Steven