FI roadmap preview

Mel Chua mel at
Fri Aug 7 17:47:40 UTC 2009

I've been having LAPTOP FAIL issues, so here's a low-tech version until
such time as my new netbook is running Fedora and I can sit down to type
these into notes*:

Everything on this image will be captured on the [[Fedora Insight]] wiki
page, and I'll ping this list when that's done, so if you don't look
now, you won't be missing anything. Just wanted to give people a chance
to see what was going on, because Transparency Is Good.

*instead of stacking books behind my monitor's hinge to keep my hardware
from falling physically apart, say.