Temporary FI platform

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 00:09:12 UTC 2009

Sure, I'd be happy to help out with posting docs, testing things out,
reporting back, etc.

Question: are you planning on setting up pre-defined tags, buckets,
categories, etc. for the system? Or have these even been determined -
or waiting to be determined based on how the workflow feels once it's
set up? I'm happy to provide feedback there - if needed - I'm kind of
a document organization neat-freak (if only I could figure out how to
apply this OCD trait to my closet).

How will access be defined? Will there be more of a web-based "apply
for access / permissions" thing, or will it be tied to my
fedoraproject id? And if it is the latter, is there a specific group I
should apply to to get the ball rolling?

-r