Temporary FI platform

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 00:57:47 UTC 2009

So..... I'm in, but, anything that I'm entering in is not being saved.
I updated my profile info with my full name, etc and submitted it, was
returned a happy green box saying "Done! Personal info saved" - but
nothing actually saved.

Same for news article - did an action - submit article, clicked the
green checkbox, but its not passing through, although it says "done! -
news article created."