Fedora Pens and Mousepads

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Aug 18 10:44:17 UTC 2009

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009, tareq aljurf wrote:

> How can i get Fedora Labeled pens and mousepads to Riyadh, Saudi
> Arabia

Well, we don't have any right now, which makes it a bit difficult.  :)

You could find someone who is capable of producing those items locally,
and then the Fedora Ambassadors Steering Committee can authorize some
budget for you to have them produced, and we either pay the bill
directly or pay you back.

Also, just so you know, emails about pens, CDs, etc. are better for
Fedora Ambassadors List than Fedora Marketing List.

But the above is the same answer you'd get on Ambassadors List.

How much stuff are you interested in having?  Is it for an event of some
sort?

--Max