Fedora swag

kaboon kaboon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 13:28:42 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but here it goes;

Since I'm getting more and more of a Fedora enthusiast I was looking
for some cool office accessories today. After doing a quick search I
ended up at RedHat's on-line store with a very limited range of
accessories. Anyway, I noticed the $2,- decals and I put a few of them
in my shopping chart. (about 5). While trying to figure out the rest
of the order procedure I came across the shipping costs. It turned out
that $65 (or $120 depending on shipping method) would be added to the
current order (still 5 stickers) to get them shipped over to The
Netherlands. Heck, if the money would all go to the Fedora Project I
might have even considered buying them but I wasn't planning on
sponsoring UPS too. :)

After taking a little bit more time I bumped into an other
possibility; a French web-shop which had a whole wardrobe of fedora
clothing (and yet again very limited accessories). Besides that, I
don't know French and I couldn't discover a possibility to switch to
English (I might have not looked good enough though).

So still no luck.

I also found out that there's a Fedora Shop SIG at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Store (referring to this
mailinglist). Unfortunately the most recent activity seems to be
somewhere around in 2008. Now my actual question; is this SIG still
alive and if not, how much interest is there to reincarnate it? I'd be
happy to assist where I can.

The reason that I'm asking here is because the page doesn't state on
contacting a person or other mailing-list than this one.

Thank you for your time.

--
With kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Eelko Berkenpies
http://blog.berkenpies.nl/