Post FUDCon Survey

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 20:41:21 UTC 2009

If someone is interested in getting the infrastructure up internally
while you guys are at FUDCon (btw, my status is I fail, I haven't even
filed tickets yet... sorry!) I can get the questions up this weekend
on it.

Alternately, if that's not possible, I can do the temporary, JUST
TEMPORARY, fix of doing it on limeservice.

Yaakov, can you send the questions you were interested in asking to
the list?  I'll add them to the other list of questions (they will
resemble what is in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Surveys/FUDConF9 ... with
obvious changes about dates/places, etc), post the full final question
list to the mailing list for general approval, and get them up.

Let me know what you guys think.  Sorry I'm not there :)

-Robyn