Marketing SOPs

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Dec 15 18:24:30 UTC 2009

One of the projects we have between now and Alpha is to document how to
create each of our primary release deliverables in the form of a SOP[0].

You can see our current SOPs here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Marketing_SOPs#How_to_contribute. Some
are more polished than others.

Of course, I had to start by making a SOP on how to make SOPs. :)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Creating_a_Marketing_SOP

It makes use of the (also new) Marketing SOP template,
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Template:Marketing_SOP. That template is
meant to be a suggestion/aide to make life easier, so don't feel
compelled to stick to it if you think a different format will work
better for you.

--Mel

[0] Standard Operating Procedure - we used to call them "HOWTOs," but I
switched the term to be more consistent with the terminology other teams
use (specifically,
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Infrastructure_SOPs). The HOWTO
pages have been redirected/recategorized to reflect this.