FUDCon Toronto: please take the 5-minute feedback survey

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Dec 17 02:09:55 UTC 2009

FUDCon Toronto (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Toronto_2009) is
over - our largest FUDCon yet! We'd love to get your thoughts on how it
went, so:

* If you attended FUDCon Toronto, either in-person or remotely via
Fedora Live, please take this survey and tell us what you thought.
* If you didn't attend FUDCon Toronto but wanted to, please take this
survey and tell us how we can help you get to the next one.
* If you didn't want to go to FUDCon Toronto, please take this survey
and tell us why - it's anonymous. ;-)

The survey is available at
http://fedoraproject.limequery.org/index.php?sid=34266&lang=en

There are 29 questions, most of the yes/no variety; the survey takes
less than 5 minutes to complete (I just timed myself). A special thanks
to Robyn Bergeron, Yaakov Nemoy, and the rest of the Fedora Marketing
team for designing the survey so it *can* be completed in less than 5
minutes!

Questions are previewable at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon_survey. The survey will be active
from 12/16/2009 through 1/8/2010, and we'll be analyzing and announcing
the results shortly after it closes. If you're curious about the
process, interested in helping us analyze the results, or have any
questions in general, join the conversation on the Fedora Marketing
mailing list
(https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-marketing-list).

--Mel