FUDCon survey: how it was/will be publicized

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Dec 17 03:25:32 UTC 2009

> * blogged it to Planet (coming momentarily)

So, I made a version with a quickie shiny picture, to test Mo's
suggestion of "if you want something to get responses, put visuals in it."

http://blog.melchua.com/2009/12/16/fudcon-toronto-its-survey-time/

Clearly my adcopy writing skills need work, but it's a start. I'm
looking forward to our infrastructure projects being done, because
marketing research surveys are probably the sorts of thing we'd like to
put out "please take me!" articles for on Fedora Insight.

--Mel