"The 4 Foundations" thread on fedora-ambassadors

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sat Dec 19 16:03:49 UTC 2009

> So this is the idea:
>
> * 4 foundations: is the literary representation of what is fedora as a
> complement of technology and people.
> * Personas (people): is a way to know more about who makes Fedora
> possible, how and what does everything gets involved
> * Picture book: is a window through our team real life beyond the pc
> monitor.
>
> what can we do with this 3 projects? you can ask this questions to yourself:

The idea was to possibly combine resources from the above 3 projects
into Making One Deliverable:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sankarshan/FedoraHandbook

This isn't a release deliverable (non-critical-path for Marketing right
now) but it would be *extremely* nice to have. It may make a good
deliverable for our FAD:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Workshops (depending
on the other things we want to get done).

Mostly, this project needs someone to step up and move it forward, which
is what Tatica is doing. :)

--Mel