Heads-up: wiki restructuring ongoing.

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Dec 23 21:36:30 UTC 2009

> I'm hoping the restructuring will help us resolve confusion like
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-December/msg00181.html
> in the future - I'm planning on taking this discussion back to that
> ambassadors-list thread once this pass-through is done.

A bit more explanation on exactly how I'm hoping this works out:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-December/msg00281.html

--Mel

PS: Doing this restructuring is also reminding me "wow, we don't have
most of these SOPs written. Fix, fix, fix!" But that's already on our
to-do list for before Alpha (March), so we're going to be oooookay.
(Help with the SOPs welcomed, though? ;)