Contributor Spotlight Podcast

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Thu Dec 24 07:38:06 UTC 2009

On Tue 22 December 2009 7:28:50 pm Max Spevack wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Dec 2009, Mel Chua wrote:
> > Even easier startup: interview chain. You interview someone, they
> > become the next interviewer and have to interview someone else, and so
> > on down the line. (Note: this only works if it's really easy to set up
> > for making a podcast, so that's something to check.)
> >
> > This is one of those great ideas that came up once upon a time, and
> > keeps coming up (because it /is/ a great idea), and mostly needs
> > someone to step up and do the first interview. ;)
>
> Here is my idea for the interview chain.  Feel free to adapt, change,
> throw out, or do with as you please.  :)
[snip]

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ContributorPodcast -- How does this look,
everyone? Comments? Suggestions? I tried to mash Maria's, Max's and my ideas
into this page, feel free to, as Max said, adapt, change, or throw it out ;)

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

New Mail address: phrkonaleash at gmail.com -> ry at n.rix.si !!
http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.