Heads-up: wiki restructuring ongoing.

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 07:56:03 UTC 2009

Hi,

--- On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 5:53 AM, Chitlesh GOORAH
<chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com> wrote:
| I'll throw my
| tomatoes when required as I don't like to eat too much tomatoes :D
\--

You should not throw what you don't like. You should always throw what
others' don't like :)

Coming back to the OP, if a Spin has something new in the release
worth mentioning, it doesn't hurt to add it to the talking points.
This could also be addressed from the perspective of SIGs as well, if
they have something new to add to.

Prospective contributors to Fedora sub-projects will find these
useful, after all, we were all once users when we began.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com