FAD and some other stuff

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Mon Dec 28 10:24:51 UTC 2009

Hi,

Attached is a ODS of plane fare for the Marketing FAD compiled from me lazily
searchingk kayak... They are only rough estimates and will probably get more
expensive as time goes on... looks like the cheapest place for us to meet is
DC, followed by Boston. Personally, I'm leaning towards Boston or Raleigh
(which is third) if only because of the Red hat offices there... Mel Robyn and
I talked a while last night (this morning? who knows, I don't...) and came up
with some ideas for what we could be doing at the FAD... Some of it relies on
there being a contingent of engineers on hand either in person or remotely, so
the RH offices would probably be a pretty cool place.
Here's the zodbot log... I'll post more details when I'm conscious tomorrow, I
think. http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2009-12-28/fedora-
mktg.2009-12-28-08.50.log.html Sorry for being so terse, clock downstairs just
struck 3:30am ;)

Yours from under a warm blanket...
Ryan Rix

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

New Mail address: phrkonaleash at gmail.com -> ry at n.rix.si !!
http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.