Fedora 11: What do we expect?

Kanin Horvath mohaas05 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 15:18:01 UTC 2009

The goal of fedora isn't to make it super easy for new users to Linux.
That's ubuntu's job. Fedora aims to be a free, usable OS. I agree with
some of your points but I don't think they are part of the goals of
Fedora.

Fedora isn't meant to compete with other operating systems. It aims to
provide an independent solution to users.

--
Kamin Horvath
Fedora Ambassadors USA