Documentary on Fedora

Dushyanth R r.dushyanth at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 03:59:07 UTC 2009

Hi all
I had a strange idea and thought it would be nice to share. Well it
goes like we all love documentaries-they are so informative, they give
points to ponder, and mostly because it's fun, also it does help a
curious mind to get information without the burden of reading up
something. After the idea of "picture book", I think the next logical
step is an Official documentary. It could maybe cover the birth and
rise of fedora, contribution and importance of fedora to the foss
community, etc. So any thoughts on such a thing?Comments?
I do know that documentaries on Linux already exist(revolution OS, the
code linux) but why not have something specific for fedora.....

Disregard this mail if such a documentary already exists.I searched on
google and couldn't find one.

regards
R Dhushyanth

--Charles M. Schulz  - "I love mankind; it's people I can't stand."