Meeting Summary and Log of 5/2/2009

Steven Moix steven.moix at axianet.ch
Sat Feb 7 09:03:49 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 16:03 -0500, Jack Aboutboul wrote:

> Working from the current schedule, however, we came up with the
> following action items:
>
> * Have 3 Feature Owners, or relevant contributors do some form of press
> interaction with 3 different community press contacts, this meaning news
> sites, podcasts, etc.
> Owner: Jack Aboutboul
>
> * From this Steven Moix suggested this:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/NewsDistributionNetwork
> Same idea as above but for each language

The page has been updated with spevack's comments and is now ready to
receive applications for people interested in publishing news for each
language.

There is also an (empty) list with couples between marketing people and
feature owners/SIGs/other to assure a somewhat continuous news flow.

Add yourself to the list if you are interested, we'll discuss the state
of this page during the next meeting IMO.

> * Any Fedora-relates press should now be added to
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/PressArchive

I just added a link to
http://www.pcinpact.com/actu/news/48938-fedora-11-alpha-mingw-kde4.htm

Steven